BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

SUCCESS!

Maybe not to everyone, but i totally succeed. I finished my bobbin lace pillow cover! It didn't take me all that long, and it was done completely by hand. I started yesterday without a clue and finished just moments ago.
Ok. the top on here. is the regular cookie pillow. 13 inches. this cover obviously looks better due to the simplicity. The bottom is with the roller. I don't think that this looks as good. There is just something about it.... the cut out is funky. I think that i may modify it before i actually put any lace on it. And also the roller needs to be trimmed some more i think. But all in all. SUCCESS! Even more so, considering sewing knowledge... thank you internet! HAha. So yeah that's about it.

0 comments: