Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. What did you do in 2011 that you’d never done before?
I finally spoke my mind to my sister and my mom. we paid off a vehicle
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I did not make a resolution last year, but this year, i am resolute about dancing more, and practicing my tatting,
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
no, thank god!
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2012 that you lacked in 2011?
material wise, i want a sewing machine, a serger, material, patterns. i think thats it.
7. What dates from 2011 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
dates...? probably december 7th, i finally remember my nieces birthday! for sure
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
teaching my kids to write, then tatting techniques,
9. What was your biggest failure?
no matter how hard i try, my two boys are having trouble talking right. i consider that a fail.
10. What was the best thing you bought?
my van, its so good to me :)
11. Whose behavior merited celebration?
all three of my kids, they are doing great in school
12. Whose behavior made you appalled and disgusted?
my boyfriends, lying over stupid things, doing stupid things, being headstrong for the wrong reasons
13. What song will always remind you of 2011?
its a toss up for party rock anthem, and i'm sexy and i know it.
14. What do you wish you’d done more of?
i wish i cuddled more, i wish that i had tatted more, i wish i had done more with my SWAGBUCKS i could have had so much more
15. What do you wish you’d done less of?
yelling, i hate yelling
16. Did you fall in love in 2011?
no :( but i surely wish to have my love back in 2012
17. What was your favorite new TV program?
terra nova! I love that show..also once upon a time,
18. What was the best book you read?
i read the help and it was a good book, but i didn't like the movie
19. What one thing would have made your year measurably more satisfying?
anthony listening to me, not just when i yell, but when i just am talking to him. him listening to me would make me ecstatic.
20. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2011?
21. What kept you sane?
my tatting groups, not only do they help with tatting, they help with life. their experiences that they share are invaluable! thank you guys.
22. Who did you miss?
i miss the anthony, anthony used to be.
23. Who was the best new person you met?
i didn't met anyone new
24. Tell us a valuable lesson you learned in 2011?
kids are great when raised by someone who is great
25. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.