BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

WOWWY WOWWY WOWWY!

I have been just running and running and running and getting stuff into order and now almost everything is...my kids are now enrolled in preschool. I am just so terrified and ecstatic and happy and stressed... i have been barely tatting and responding to anything tatting....but OH no...found a knitting project... so on to knitting for a bit..maybe i will put some tatting on them...

TV, so far all my shows that i normally like are all not that great.... the show that i wasn't expecting to be intriguing is just that. who woulda known?

wowwy i am so tired of cooking....so tired...and then the dishes....i hate dishes so bad...ok...well ending on a positive note here....i am alive and i am so thankful for myself as well as my family..i think i need to look at what i am thankful for, more often... a lot of people should...it makes me happy thinking of all the ways i am happy, instead of all the ways i am miserable.

0 comments: